Welcome to the SPI Elite Team Page. Read on to see who we are and what we have to offer. If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please contact Tom at Tom@BetterTheMachine.com.
SPI has established an Elite Team for the Montgomery County area, creating a coordinated community to enhance our athletes’ training programs. We are here to support both male and female teams further their running goals and maintain a healthy running lifestyle.
We believe in supporting our local talent. We know many of you are grinding day-in and day-out. Some of you have families with kids, some have more than one job, or are in school, but all of you are chasing dreams. We want to help you reach those dreams. That is why we formed SPI Elite Team.
Our athletes are required to run a qualifying time in the prior or current year to be able to sign up for a slot on the Elite Team. To maintain a spot for the following year, a qualifying time in a race environment must be met. Our qualifying times are listed below for both male and female Elite Team members.
SPI Elite Training
SPI Elite fosters training opportunities with runners at the same pace to help you reach your goals. Weekly e-mails will help coordinate track work outs and long runs in our Montgomery County area for the ultimate training experience. SPI Elite advocates training to be your best; this team is truly for the elite.
SPI is here to keep our Elite Team members as healthy as possible. There is NO membership fee to join. Your hard work in training is enough. Our athletes are receive the following SPI benefits:
- Team singlet
- Unlimited, complimentary entry to our Running Form Workshops.
- Complimentary initial one-on-one Individual Running Assessment and Screening.
- Brief consultation with a Physical Therapist within 24 business hours of contacting SPI with a potential issue. There is no charge.
- If formal Physical Therapy is required, we guarantee an appointment set up within 3 business days.
- Open line of communication with our staff of physical therapists, personal trainers, and running coaches via e-mail or phone.
- 20% off SPI recovery and performance services: Dry Needling, Graston Technique, Massage, Cupping.
- Complimentary 15 minute service provided within the week after an event run for the SPI Elite Team. Choose from the following services: Dry Needling, Graston Technique, Stretching Session.
- Complimentary entry to the one mile road race and other future SPI events that are in the works.
We are here to help keep our Elite members of the running community healthy and provide a platform to train together. If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tom at Tom@BetterTheMachine.com.