Link up with SPI and undergo and Individual Running Form Workshop. The things included in this one-on-one session will be invaluable to your future running career. Check out what you get with this package:
- We start by taking some pre-session video footage. We will gather 30 seconds of video that we will use for comparison after our session.
- We’ll take you through our Injury Risk Assessment. We will screen you for a host of red flags that can potentially lead to injury. From this assessment, you will be issued daily and weekly “homework” specific to what your body needs.
- We will instruct you in our Four Pillars of Running as we lead you through our Running Form Workshop. We will break down key postures, positions, and actions of the body in order to facilitate improved running form.
- Finally we retake another 30 seconds of video footage and compare it to our original video.
Shortly after your session, you will receive an email containing:
- Review of your Injury Risk Assessment
- Link to a video demonstrating the exercise/drills you should complete weekly
- Notes about what you need to work on (running form-wise)
- Side-by-side screenshots from the before and after video footage
We promise you will find you time and money both well-spent in this unique opportunity for growth and improvement as a runner.
This workshop is appropriate for runners of ALL levels and has been a great gift for friends! All ages from 9 years old and up are welcome.
CLICK HERE to read a great blog post from one of our clients that sums up the process of this workshop and analysis. We hope that everyone can walk away from this workshop with a similar experience.
Contact us at 240-435-2SPI (2774) or via e-mail to Tom@BetterTheMachine.com for more information or to set up and appointment time.